Unknow roof leaks may cause structural damage both inside and outside of your home. Annual roof inspections helps secure your home fom unexpected roof damage that get worse over time.
Elements of a Roof Inspection to Prevent Leaks
- Condition of plywood on wood roofs
- Chimney surfaces, interior and exterior
- Loose, cracked or missing surface tiles or shingles
- Broken or loos flashing
- Inspection of eves, fasteners and roof braces
- Problem gutter spots
A Good Time for a Roof Leak Inspection
- Following heavy rain or hail
- After strong wind storms
- When branches, limbs or debris hit the roof
- If mold or mildew is growing
- Following intense heat
- After freezing winter conditions
Products installed include:
Asphalt Composition Shingles (Certainteed Presidential and Landmark, Pabco Premier, Malarkey Vista and Legacy...and many others)
CEDAR Shakes - Premium CCA or Raw – Heavy, Medium or Custom-Cut
Single Ply Membrane - For Flat/Low Pitch roofs we prefer to us PVC membrane.
Metal Roofing – Nu-Ray is our way.
Back to Services